A hand-held rolling device with a smooth action roller head embedded with durable 0.1mm stainless steel micro- needles for use on the face.
ENVIRON MICRO-NEEDLING COSMETIC ROLL-CIT®
Works in synergy with the topically applied Environ products to help enhance the overall look and feel of the skin.
- Cleanse the skin in the treatment area thoroughly with your preferred Environ pre-cleanser, cleanser and toner.
- Start on the forehead and roll vertically. Roll over the forehead and eyebrow area thoroughly. Gradually move across the skin until the forehead has been totally treated about two to five times in a vertical direction. Then roll obliquely at the same intensity covering the same areas and finally roll horizontally, rolling over each area of skin at least two to five times in each direction. The Cosmetic Roll-CIT should be used on the upper eyelid with caution. Continue to roll until the whole face and neck have been treated thoroughly and evenly.
- Three to five minutes is usually sufficient for the face and neck, depending on your speed of rolling.
- Apply Environ Skin Care products after rolling as recommended to you by your skin care professional.
- After use, clean your instrument as instructed below.